- Nutrient cycling
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 95-980992: Livestock and sustainable nutrient cycling in mixed farming systems of sub-Saharan Africa, 1994-1995: p. 9 (nutrient cycles)
- found: LC database, Oct 8, 1996 (nutrient cycling, nutrient cycles)
- found: Academic Press dict. sci. tech. (nutrient cycle Ecology. the manner in which nutrients move through a ecosystem. Also, nutrient cycling.)
- found: Collin dict. ecology & environment (nutrient cycle=cycle of nutritive substances)
- found: CAB thes. (nutrient cycles use cycling; nutrient cycling use cycling)
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 48 (nutrient cycling, Biological See Biological cycles) v. 81, n. 5 (nutrient cycling, Biological See Biogeochemical cycles)
- found: Henderson's dict. biol. terms (nutrient cycles the exchanges of elements between the living and non-living components of an ecosystem)
- found: Concise Oxford dict. ecology (nutrient cycle (mineral cycle) A biogeochemical cycle)
- 1996-10-08: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.