- Here are entered works on a person's knowledge and ability to use, interpret and evaluate modern means of communication, such as radio, television, newspapers and magazines.
- Mass media literacy
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: 95042682: DeGaetano, G. Screen smarts : a family guide to media literacy, 1996.
- found: Hennepin (Media literacy)
- found: 74077021: Houk, A.S. Media literacy ... 1974.
- found: 89130471: Limburg, V.E. Mass media literacy, c1988.
- found: 94022004: Silverblatt, A. Media literacy : keys to interpreting media messages, 1995.
- found: 96035023: Silverblatt, A. Dict. of media literacy, 1997.
Here are entered works on a person's knowledge and ability to use, interpret and evaluate modern means of communication, such as radio, television, newspapers and magazines.
- 2000-08-09: new
- 2000-08-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.