Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Rollo, C.D. Phenotypes, 1994, c1995.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (phenotype: "The observable characters of an organism.")
- found: Concise sci. dict., 1984 (phenotype: "The observable characteristics of an organism. These are determined by its genes (genotype), the dominance relationships between the alleles, and by the interaction of the genes with the environment.")
- found: The Oxford dict. of natural history, 1985 (phenotype: "The observable manifestation of a specific genotype; those properties of an organism produced by the genotype in conjunction with the environment that are observable.")
- found: Web. 3.
- found: CAB thes. (Phenotypes)
- found: Biol. & agr. index (Genotype and phenotype)
- found: MESH (Phenotype)
- found: Crisp. thes. (Phenotype: the entire physical, biochemical and physiological makeup of an individual as determined both genetically and environmentally; also any one or any group of such traits.)
- 1996-12-26: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.