- NCs (Network computers)
- Network access devices
- Network PCs
- Thin clients (Network computers)
- Window-based terminals (Network computers)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 97019460: Mohseni, Piroz. Waite Group's NC guide, 1997 (NC is a client device which functions by utilizing the distributed network it is connected to)
- found: BYTE, Apr. 1997: pp. 66-80 (network computers)
- found: WebWeek, v. 2, no. 10, July 22, 1996: pp. 35-36 (network PCs; network access devices)
- found: IEEE Spectrum, May 1997: p. 20 (new, simpler type of desktop computing device, called the network computer or NC for short)
- found: 99062664: Sinclair, J.T. Thin clients clearly explained, c2000.
- notfound: Encyl. computer sci.
- 1997-04-23: new
- 2000-05-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.