- Information warehousing
- Warehousing, Data
- Database management
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 97013761: Singh, H.S. Data warehouse, 1997 (A data warehouse is a subject-oriented, integrated, time-variant, non-volatile collection of data in support of management's decision making process)
- found: Davlin, B. Data warehouse, 1997 (Data warehouse is a single, complete, and consistent store of data obtained from variety of sources and made available to end users in a way they can understand and use in business context)
- found: OCLC MicrocomAbs database.
- found: LC database, Apr. 24, 1997.
- notfound: ASTI;Engr. index;Encyc. computer sci.
- 2002-11-07: new
- 2002-12-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.