- Alamannic dialects
- Alemannisch dialects
- Allemannic dialects
- Allemannisch dialects
- Alsatian dialects
- Schwyzerdütsch dialects
- Europe, Central--Languages
- German language
- found: Probleme der Dialektgeographie : 8. Arbeitstagung Alemannischer Dialektologen ... 1987.
- found: Britannica Micro: v. 5, p. 212 (German language: Alemannic dialects; differ considerably in sound system and grammar from stand. High German. These dialects are spoken in Switzerland, Western Austria, Swabia, and Liechtenstein, and in the Alsace region of France)
- found: Web. 3 (alemannic or alamannic: the group of dialects of German spoken in Alsace, Switzerland, and southwestern Germany)
- found: Ethnologue, 1996 (Allemannisch, Alemannisch, Allemannic, Alemannic, Schwyzerdütsch, Alsatian)
- found: LC database, 14 May 1997 (hdg: German language--Dialects--Alemannic)
- 1997-05-14: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.