- Fulbright awards
- Fulbright-Hays scholarships
- Research grants
- found: Directory of MACEE Fulbright alumni 1963-1993, 1993.
- found: Britannica (Fulbright scholarship, educational grant under an international exchange scholarship program created to increase mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and the people of other countries through the medium of educational and cultural exchange. Most of the exchanges have been students, but teachers, advanced researchers, trainees, and observers have also qualified. Fulbright program. Fulbright grant)
- found: Acad. Am. encyc. (Fulbright Exchange Program, sponsored by the U.S. govt.; provides travel grants to enable graduate students and professors to engage in research, study, and teaching abroad)
- found: Americana (Fulbright scholarships, U.S. govt. awards for graduate study, research, teaching or professional training in other countries (for U.S. recipients) or in the United States (for foreign recipients). The awards are named for U.S. senator J. William Fulbright, who initiated legislation (the Fulbright Act of 1946) providing for the international exchange of scholars, commonly known as the Fulbright Exchange Program; Fulbright awards)
- found: LC database, 2 June 1997 (Fulbright exchange program; Fulbright-Hays exchange program; Fulbright awards; Fulbright-Hays awards; Fulbright grants; Fulbright lecturing and research awards; Fulbright-Hays training grants; Fulbright Program; United States. J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board)
- 1997-06-02: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.