- Rongo-rongo script
- Script, Rongorongo
- Inscriptions--Easter Island
- Rapanui language--Writing
- found: Work cat.: 97-023486: Fisher, S.R. Rongorongo: the Easter Island script ... 1997: p. vi, author's statement (Rongorongo, Easter Island's script and Oceania's only known pre-twentieth-century writing system)
- found: Britannica Micro. (rongo-rongo, wooden tablets covered with incised signs used in ancient Easter Island rituals)
- found: Code for the representation of names of scripts (ISO draft standard) (rongo-rongo)
- 1997-06-25: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.