- Misunderstanding (Communication)
- found: Falkner, W. Verstehen, Missverstehen und Missverständnisse, 1997 (a work about discourse analysis and linguistic miscommunication, with examples from English literary works)
- found: Encyc. of lang. and linguistics: v. 2, p. 959; v. 7, p. 3717; v. 10, p. 5146 (Miscommunication)
- found: Cambridge encyc. of language: p. 118 (misunderstandings)
- notfound: Web. 3;Penguin dict. psych.;Encyc. psych.;Baker encyc. of psych.;Int. dict. of psych.
- 1997-07-29: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.