- Automobile drivers--Drug use
- D.U.I. (Drugged driving)
- D.U.I.D. (Drugged driving)
- D.W.I. (Drugged driving)
- Driving and drug use
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Driving while intoxicated
- Drug-impaired driving
- Drug-related DUI
- Drug use and driving
- Drugs and driving
- DUI (Drugged driving)
- DUID (Drugged driving)
- DWI (Drugged driving)
- Impaired driving (Drugged driving)
- found: King County (Wash.). Auditor's Office. Management audit, DUI offender program, 1996: prelim. p. (DUI - driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- found: Black's law dict. (driving while intoxicated: offense committed by one who operates a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs)
- found: Natl. Criminal Just. Thes. (Driving under the influence UF DUID (influence of drugs))
- found: LC database, 25 Aug. 1997 (drug-impaired driver; drug impaired driver; drug-impaired driving; drugged and drunk driving; drugs and driving; drunk and drugged drivers; driving under the influence of illegal drugs; drug-related DUI; operating while intoxicated or drugged (OWI); intoxicated drivers; drug use and driving; hdgs.: Automobile drivers--Drug use; Motor vehicle drivers--Drug use)
- 1997-08-25: new
- 2011-11-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.