- Here are entered works on harassment that occurs in the workplace, as well as works on harassment in general.
- Harassment in the workplace
- Workplace harassment
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Lawson Cruttenden, T. Blackstone's guide to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, 1997.
- found: Black's (Model Penal Code, 250.4; term used in a variety of legal contests to describe words, gestures and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person)
- found: Google search, Mar. 6, 2007 (workplace harassment; harassment in the workplace)
Here are entered works on harassment that occurs in the workplace, as well as works on harassment in general.
- 2002-05-22: new
- 2007-03-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.