- Here are entered works on non-traditional banking techniques and methodologies used to provide financial services to clients not served by traditional financial institutions.
- Microenterprise lending
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Johnson, S. Microfinance and poverty reduction, 1997: p. 1 (microfinance: the provision of financial services dealing with very small deposits and loans)
- found: Schneider, H. Microfinance for the poor, 1997.
- found: ODA and microfinance, 1997.
- found: WWW Yahoo & Altavista search, 9 Oct. 1997 (Microfinance, micro-finance)
- found: LC database, 9 Oct. 1997 (Microfinance; micro-finance)
- found: U.S. Cong. House. Comm. on Banking and Financial Services. H.R. 4179--the Program for Investments in Microenterpreneurs Act of 1998, hearing ... 1998: p. 1 (microenterprise lending; microlending; generally, a loan in amount under $15,000 for a microenterprise, enterprise of fewer than five employees) p. 2 (microfinance) p. 8 (microcredit)
- notfound: Macmillan dict. of mod. econ.;Peng. dict. econ.;Reuters econ. fin.;Web. 3;OED
Here are entered works on non-traditional banking techniques and methodologies used to provide financial services to clients not served by traditional financial institutions.
- 1997-10-09: new
- 1999-02-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.