- USE Here are entered works on the process of delivering text, graphics, audio, or video over the Internet, chiefly on the World Wide Web.
- Internet broadcasting
- Web broadcasting
- Web casting
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 97046546: Webcasting strategies, 1998.
- found: Whatis.com Web page, Dec. 3, 1997 (Webcasting, live or delayed sound or video broadcasting; also see Webcasting push technology; netcasting is synonym)
- found: INSPEC on FirstSearch, Nov. 21, 1997 (in titles: webcasting)
- found: Yahoo!'s Internet broadcasting page, Dec. 3, 1997.
- found: WWW, June 21, 2002 (cybercasting; webcasting)
USE Here are entered works on the process of delivering text, graphics, audio, or video over the Internet, chiefly on the World Wide Web.
- 2002-06-21: new
- 2006-12-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.