- American dominique chicken
- Dominick chicken
- found: Work cat.: 97-90956: Fields, M.A. The American Dominique, c1997: p. 1 (The Dominique - America's Oldest Breed, the Dominique chicken, Dominiques) p. 2 (As a matter of interest many writers and breeders refer to the Dominique as American Dominique. The Standard of Perfection calls them by both names.)
- found: Web. 3 (Dominique ... Dominique breed)
- found: Random House (Dominique: one of an American breed of chicken; also Dominick)
- found: Dict. agr. term. (Dominique)
- 1998-02-18: new
- 2003-07-21: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.