Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-23218: Introduction to quantum computers, 1998.
- found: Engr. index (Quantum computers)
- found: PC webopaedia (Quantum computers are based on the use of the spins of atomic nuclei such as hydrogen-1 and carbon-13 to represent bits.)
- found: LC database, May 5, 1998.
- found: Readers' guide (Quantum computers)
- 1998-05-05: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.