- Earth citizenship
- Global citizenship
- Supranational citizenship
- Transnational citizenship
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-25618: World citizenship and mundialism, 1999.
- found: WWW, June 2, 1998 (usage in documents retrieved by AltaVista Search: world citizenship; transnational citizenship; global citizenship; earth citizenship)
- found: Supranational citizenship, c2006: p. 1 (Ideas of global or supranational citizenship were once vacuous, as the nation-state was the repository of citizens' political attention and allegiance) p. 170 (A conception of supranational citizenship as the institutional embodiment of the active and collective agency of reasonable composite selves)
- found: Cultural policy, 2002: p. 28 (In Europe, the creation of supranational citizenship in 1992 problematized coupling citizenship to national culture; supranational citizenship)
- 1998-05-22: new
- 2006-12-22: revised
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.