- ADP systems (Computer systems)
- Computing systems
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-8286: Warford, J. Stanley. Computer systems, 1998.
- found: Encycl. Computer sci.: p. 323.
- found: IEEE stnd. glossary of software engineering term. (Computer system: a system with one or more computers and associated software)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech (Computer system)
- found: PC Webopaedia, May 26, 1996 (Computer system includes not only the computer, but also any software and peripheral devices)
- found: Stnd. glossary computer term. (Computer system)
- found: IBM dict. computing, 1994 (computer system: a functional unit consisting of one or more computers and associated software that uses common storage for all or part of a program and also for all or part of the data ... may be a stand-alone unit or may consist of several interconnected units; synonymous with ADP system; computing system)
- found: Eng. Ind. (hdg: Computer systems)
- found: Magazine Ind. (hdg.: Computer systems)
- 1998-05-26: new
- 2008-10-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.