- USE Here are entered works on persons who administer World Wide Web sites.
- Web site administrators
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Hennepin (Webmasters)
- found: 97-41803: Webmaster administrator certification exam guide, 1998.
- found: PC webopaedia (webmaster: an individual who manages a web site. Depending on the size of the site, the webmaster might be responsible for any of the following: making sure that the web server hardware and software is running; designing the web site; creating and updating web pages; replying to user feedback; creating CGI scripts; monitoring traffic through the site)
- found: LC database, Sept. 9, 1998 (titles: webmaster; website administrator)
USE Here are entered works on persons who administer World Wide Web sites.
- 1998-08-26: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.