- Carcase furniture
- Case furniture
- Case pieces (Furniture)
- Cases (Furniture)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-183088 : DAR Museum (Washington, D.C.) DAR Museum : American case furniture ... c1997 (Case refers to an interior space to store something; it stands against a wall and includes containers, such as drawers that face front and into which we store items)
- found: Ward, Gerald W.R. American case furniture ... (Case furniture can be as small as a carved box or a large library bookcase)
- found: Gloag, J. A complete dict. of furniture (Case furniture : applied generally to bookcases, bureau bookcases and large composite clothes presses)
- found: Web. 3 (case goods; case furniture)
- found: Random House dict. (case goods)
- found: AAT (Case furniture UF Carcase furniture, Case pieces, Cases (Furniture))
- found: American Heritage dict. (case goods)
- 1998-09-01: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.