Greenhouse gas mitigation
Greenhouse gas mitigation
- Abatement of greenhouse gas emissions
- Emission reduction, Greenhouse gas
- Emissions reduction, Greenhouse gas
- GHG mitigation
- Greenhouse gas abatement
- Greenhouse gas emission reduction
- Greenhouse gas emissions reduction
- Greenhouse gas reduction
- Mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-184337: Developing externally financed greenhouse gas mitigation projects in Papua New Guinea's forestry sector, 1996.
- found: AGRICOLA, via 1stsearch, Oct. 26, 1998 (title: mitigation of greenhouse gas emission; abstract: mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions)
- found: BasicBIOSIS, via 1stsearch, Oct. 26, 1998 (abstract: GHG (greenhouse gas) mitigation)
- found: Biol. & agr. index, via 1stsearch, Oct. 26, 1998 (titles: greenhouse gas mitigation)
- found: Environment, via 1stsearch, Oct. 26, 1998 (titles: greenhouse gas mitigation)
- found: LC database, Oct. 26, 1998 (greenhouse gas mitigation)
- found: Kets, W. Non-CO[subscript 2] greenhouse gases, 2005: abstr. (under the Kyoto Protocol, countries commit to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases to 5% below the 1990 level) summ. (reductions; abatement; reduction possibilities for non-CO[subscript 2] greenhouse gases; emission reductions of non-CO[subscript 2] gases; non-CO[subscript 2] abatement) p. 10 (abatement of methane and nitrous oxide; abatement of non-CO[subscript 2] greenhouse gases)
- found: Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Program for Canadian Agriculture, via WWW, July 21, 2005 (160 countries agreed to the 1997 Kyoto Protocol that called for a reduction in GHG emissions over 15 years to a level of 6% below its GHG emissions in 1990; GHG emission reduction; GHG reduction; GHG emissions reductions)
- found: Greenhouse Gas Abatement Program, via Australian Greenhouse Office website, July 21, 2005 (Greenhouse Gas Abatement Program (GGAP) is a major Commonwealth Government initiative to assist Australia in meeting its Kyoto Protocol target. The objective of GGAP is to reduce Australia's net greenhouse gas emissions by supporting activities that are likely to result in substantial emission reductions or substantial sink enhancement)
- notfound: ASTI, Feb. 1996;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;Env. and dev. term. bull.
- 2005-07-21: new
- 2005-09-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.