- found: Coho salmon escapement to the Skagit River estimated using a mark-recapture method, 1989, 1998.
- found: Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts, via WWW, Jan. 26, 1999: thesaurus (Escapement; Escapement rate, see Escapement)
- found: Web. 3 (escapement, 2. something that escapes; specif.: the number of fish that are permitted to survive and spawn (as by adjustment of fishing seasons or provision of fishways))
- found: The Pacific Salmon Treaty, via WWW, Jan. 26, 1999: glossary (escapement: the number of mature salmon that pass through (or escape) the fisheries and return to their rivers of origin to spawn)
- found: LC database, Jan. 26, 1999.
- 1999-01-25: new
- 2005-07-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.