Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 99-21571: Warlords in international relations, 1999.
- found: Web. 3 (warlord, a military commander exercising civil power seized or maintained by force usu. purely from self-interest and usu. over a limited region with or without recognition of a central government, sometimes having effective control over the central government or administration and sometimes obtaining de facto or de jure recognition of foreign powers)
- found: LC database, 18 March 1999.
- found: WWW, March 24, 1999 (terminology in documents retrieved by AltaVista search: Warlordism)
- found: Random House.
- found: Am. Heritage dict.
- notfound: Dict. of political thought, 1982;Cassell dict. of modern politics, 1994
- 1999-03-18: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.