- EI (Emotional intelligence)
- Emotional IQ
- Emotional quotient
- EQ (Emotional quotient)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 99-6179: Bocchino, R. Emotional literacy, 1999 (emotional intelligence)
- found: Simmons, S. Measuring emotional intelligence, c1997 (EQ; the single most important factor for personal adjustment, success in relationships, and in job performance)
- found: Segal, J. Raising your emotional intelligence, 1997 (emotional smarts; EQ's domain is personal and interpersonal relationships; it is responsible for your self-esteem, self-awareness, social sensitivity, and social adaptability)
- found: Emotions and emotional intelligence web site, April 2, 1999 (emotional intelligence (EI); Thorndike's social intelligence, the ability to understand and relate to people; includes Gardner's inter- and intrapersonal intelligences in his theory of multiple intelligences)
- found: Emotional quotient web site, April 2, 1999 (emotional intelligence; emotional quotient; this is the emotional equivalent to the IQ, a person can be educated so that the Emotional Quotient can be raised)
- 1999-04-02: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.