- Audio engineers
- Musical engineers
- Sound controllers
- Sound engineering technicians
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 98-87331: Dawson, D. Life on the road, 1998: p. vii, etc. (soundman; audio engineer)
- found: Dict. of occupational titles, 4th ed. (sound controller: operates sound mixing board to control output of voices, music, and previously taped sound effects during stage performances)
- found: The O*NET dict. of occupational titles, 1998 ed. (sound engineering technicians: operate machines and equipment to record, synchronize, mix, or reproduce music, voices, and previously recorded sound effects)
- found: Amer. heritage dict., 3rd ed. (soundman: one in charge of recording, transmitting, or amplifying sound or of producing sound effects, as for a television or radio braodcast)
- found: WWW, Apr. 26, 1999 (usage in documents retrieved by Netscape search: sound engineers, sound engineering)
- found: Applied science and technology literature in First Search, Apr. 26, 1999 (audio engineers, sound engineers, musical engineers)
- found: LC database, Apr. 27, 1999 (sound engineers; audio engineers; sound technician)
- 1999-04-26: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.