- Balanced and restorative justice
- BARJ (Restorative justice)
- Community justice
- Restorative community justice
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC database, May 20, 1999 (titles: restorative justice)
- found: Sharpe, S. Restorative justice: a vision for healing and change, c1998: p. 7 (Restorative justice is fundamentally different from retributive justice ... The philosophy identified here as restorative justice is similar to what others call healing justice, satisfying justice, or transformative justice. This approach echoes what has been traditional justice in aboriginal cultures around the world. Restorative justice can be achieved through various practices, including victim-offender mediation, sentencing circles, and community conferencing.)
- found: California courts: programs, California Community Justice Project WWW site, Oct. 22, 2008 (Community justice is known by many different names: restorative justice, balanced and restorative justice (BARJ), and restorative community justice)
- notfound: Encyclopedia of World Crime, 1989, v. 5 (Dictionary);LIV;Black's law dict.
- 2004-12-15: new
- 2008-12-18: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.