- Creative industries
- Culture industries
- found: Culture and heritage : making room for Canada's voices, c1998.
- found: LC database, May 14, 1999 (cultural industries; culture industries)
- found: General Business File ASAP (Cultural industries, culture industries)
- found: Canadian Subject Hdgs. (Cultural industries - Canada; includes 1. publication, distribution or sale of books, periodicals, or newspapers; 2. production, etc., of film or video recordings and audio or video music recordings; 3. publication, etc., of music; 4. radio, television and cable broadcasting)
- notfound: Standard industrial classification manual, 1987
- 1999-06-01: new
- 2011-12-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.