- Use as a topical subdivision under names of individual religions and monastic orders, and under individual Christian denominations, classes of persons, and ethnic groups.
- LCSH Collection - Subdivisions
- LCSH Collection - Topic Subdivisions
- LCSH Collection - General Collection
- LCSH Collection - May Subdivide Geographically
- Pattern Heading - Classes of Persons
- Pattern Heading - Ethnic Groups
- Pattern Heading - Religious and Monastic Orders
- Pattern Heading - Christian Denominations
Use as a topical subdivision under names of individual religions and monastic orders, and under individual Christian denominations, classes of persons, and ethnic groups.
Reference under the headings [Church and education; Education]
- 1999-08-09: new
- 2006-05-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.