- Books, Model
- Books, Pattern
- Books, Plan
- Copy books (Pattern books)
- Copybooks (Pattern books)
- Model books
- Plan books
- Art--Handbooks, manuals, etc
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Furniture in print : pattern books from the Redwood Library, 1989.
- found: AAT, Aug. 18, 1999 (pattern books; scope note: Books of designs or plans circulated or published to enable widespread copying. May be used for collections of drawings or prints which serve as artists' models; ALT pattern book; UF books, model; books, pattern; books, plan; copybooks (pattern books); copy books (pattern books); copy-books (pattern books); model books; model-books; pattern-books; plan books)
- found: Dict. of art WWW page, June 2, 1999 (pattern books; a collection of designs intended to inspire or to be copied by artists, craftsmen and architects)
- found: RBMS. Genre terms, 1991 (Pattern books; UF Lace books; BT Illustrated works; [Reference works])
- 1999-09-21: new
- 1999-12-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.