- [Norman Krasna (1909-1984) was an American screenwriter, playwright, and film director.]
- Krasna, Norman, 1909-1984
- Queens, New York, N.Y.
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- film director
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: nuc86-48705: His Un dimanche à New York [MI] c1963 (hdg. on GmC rept.: Krasna, Norman)
- found: LC data base, 10/3/86 (hdg.: Krasna, Norman; no usage given)
- found: IMDb, Feb. 10, 2006 (Norman Krasna; b. Nov. 7, 1909, Queens, New York, N.Y.; d. Nov. 1, 1984, Los Angeles, Calif.)
- found: Wikipedia, Feb. 17, 2011 (Norman Krasna; screenwriter, playwright, and film director)
[Norman Krasna (1909-1984) was an American screenwriter, playwright, and film director.]
- 1986-10-03: new
- 2013-01-08: revised