- Moss plants
- found: Jędrzejko, K. Mchy (Bryopsida) Górnośląskiego ... 1990.
- found: Schenk, G. Moss gardening, c1997.
- found: Web. 3 (moss: 2a: a plant of the class: Musci; 2b: a mat, clump or sward of moss plants)
- found: Hortus 3 (mosses)
- found: CAB thes. (mosses)
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 48 (mosses)
- found: Holmes, S. Outline of plant classification, 1983: p. 83, etc. (Bryopsida (formerly called Musci) the mosses)
- found: Wyman's gard. encyc., 1986 (moss)
- found: Bagust, H. The gardener's dict. of horticultural terms, 1992 (moss)
- notfound: SPN;Ind. nom. gen. (plant);Howes, F.N. A dict. of useful and everyday plants and their common names, 1974;The New Royal Horticultural Society dict. of gardening, 1992
- 2003-08-21: new
- 2003-10-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.